4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4GREEN GRAB BAG

thought i'd start a pseudo "sticky" post showing recent parts available from 4GREEN. i or anyone else can add to it preferably with a pic of the part(s), price, part #, and month/year purchased. of course you can reply to the posts as usual but this is basically a FYI thread. NOT a FS thread. i'll start it with these: front strut bolts and nuts for ASPIRE or FESTIVA. bolt - KB455 34 112B. 95 cents. nut - MB455 34 091. 48 cents. OCT, 2013.

ASPIRE front knuckles. non-ABS. RH - MDX50 33 021B. LH - MDX50 33 031B. $59.98 ea. bought MARCH/2013.

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
      ASPIRE front knuckles. non-ABS. RH - MDX50 33 021B. LH - MDX50 33 031B. $59.98 ea. bought MARCH/2013.

Ahh man I want a pair of these.

I don't need them but after a few years of salted roads living I will.
      Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

^ yes, yes you will! The problem is those don't come with the spacer so you'll have to have them professionally rebuilt, you'll end up with 600$ into a set of steering knuckles (still need the spacer, hub, bearings and seals) you could buy from a southern member for 1/3 the price and just as good!
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Can you post a link to this "4 Green"? I don't know a thing about it but I'd like to

Comment

This is the fourgreen link.
            Jerry
            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Here is the link to Four Green parts finder for the power antenna that I purchased from them. It's great to have an antenna that nobody can just walk by, pull up and bend.

Here are my Avella dust shields after powder coating. You definitely need NOS parts in order to have a finish this good. Type in the part numbers to see how expensive these parts are:

MDX5033261 COVER-DUST,RH
              MDX5033271 COVER-DUST,LH
              Last edited by bravekozak; 10-14-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks BK. I've been looking on the site but not having much luck finding anything like the corners I discussed with you.
                Jerry
                Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

This is the one you want. It's for a DA.
                  Four Green has a lot of part numbers with no pictures for these corner lamps.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 10-14-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I just realized it has a clear bump not the amber ones I'm used to seeing.
                    Jerry
                    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                    93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

As an FYI Dodge Neon strut clevis to knuckle bolts and nuts work fine on a Festiva. I have 2 on mine now. Would be easier/cheaper than shipping from 4Green for such a small part if that's all you needed.

Cool thread.
                      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

cargo lamp. part# KKA01 51 440. 8.76. bought 9/2013.

Comment

the spring on the right is the rear spring for the 94 5 door pride. the one on the left is a stock 3 door festiva spring. all dimensions are the same except that the wire diameter for the 5 door spring is 1/2 mm larger in diameter (10mm). when plugged into a simple online spring rate calculator the 5 door spring is almost 25% higher force for each inch of compression. (97 lbs./in. vs 121 lbs./in.). part# KK153 28 011. $25.45. still available as of 10/2013.

Comment

I gotta post here cause I got a CRAP load of stuff and doodads from 4green.....

Comment

Does anyone know what the Pride deco tape part numbers look like?
                              Search by part description "DECO".
                              They range in price from $4.72 to $28.00

Here are the part numbers for the upper and lower rad hoses.

I still have a few parts left from the shifter kits. I wonder if I missed anyone?
                              Shifter stabiliser bushings, shifter bushings, upper ball seal + some sway bar to control arm bushings.
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 10-18-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X