X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b3 header & cai pictures

this is my header & cai that i built
    PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Nice job! That intake is not taking in a lot of cold air though.
    Oscar

Comment

thanks. but ever notice the amount of air that comes thru the right side of the grill, the huge void between alternater & firewall & area thru splash liner? only has to fill 79 cubic inches, mod made noticable seat of the pants difference.

Comment

nice, puts my rusty header to shame lol... looks like the same shape tho... where is the collector?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
          this is my header & cai that i built
          Would you consider building headers for other peoples' B3s? I could use one or two.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

here is the collector. yes i can manufactor this header.

Comment

Wish I had one...........
              ........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

that must sound mean... when i switched to my header it gave it a deeper tone... any sound clips of it?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
                  here is the collector. yes i can manufactor this header.
                  What pipe diameter re you using for the 1.3? Also, can you make it with a flange to mate up to the stock cat at the stock location, so it's a simple bolt-up? How about a bung for the O2 sensor? And how much would you charge?
                  Last edited by TominMO; 11-05-2009, 10:10 PM.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                    What pipe diameter re you using for the 1.3? Also, can you make it with a flange to mate up to the stock cat at the stock location, so it's a simple bolt-up? How about a bung for the O2 sensor? And how much would you charge?
                    I'm also interested in the answers to these questions.
                    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

^^again
                      -Josh R

Comment

I would also like a couple. Tired of waiting for the "other" guys to do something.
                        Chuck
                        Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                        If money will fix it, it's not broken
                        91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                        93 GL - Lil Red
                        91 L - Tweetystiva
                        http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                        http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Jesus that header looks like it was made for something a LOT more than a b3.

How bout one with a T3 flange and a wastegate flange on it.
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost
                          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

l designed this header to work w/mildly stock 1.3 engines. w/that in mind, my figures came up w/1.375 in primaries & 28 in primary length. The primaries are arranged in the collector in proper firing order to promote all around performance & drivabiltiy, scavaging. VE(volumetric efficiency) w/this header is around 4000 RPM. l also biuld a stepped header for highly modified egines that has 1.375-1.5 in primaries. lf you want pictures of one being built l can do so. All of my headers come w/two 02 bungs & are high temp coated. Price would fall around $250. As for the turbo header, l'm prototyping 1 right now. l'm also building a tuned length alluminum sheet metal intake manifold. For those interested, l'm building an over the top engine for myself afterwhich l will have a line of forged pistons, A beam & H beam crome molly rods, over sized valves, HP springs, titanium retainers, high capacity oil pan w/windage tray, 200 psi head studs, main studs w/optional main girdle & aluminum sheet metal valve cover.

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                              How bout one with a T3 flange and a wastegate flange on it.
                              How about you take your own advice and
                              Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                              learn how to work on your own crap
                              '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                              '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                              '92 Aqua parts Car
                              '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                              '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                              Your holy ghost will not save you.
                              Your God plutonium will not save you.
                              In fact...
                              ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                              X