And cut out the captured nuts
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Looking good. What's the goal for it?
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• See how much boost a b3t auto can take lol. Eventually my built b6t will go in and Ill try for 11s.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
          See how much boost a b3t auto can take lol. Eventually my built b6t will go in and Ill try for 11s.
          Wait... this is the first mention of a B3 I'm seeing here. Is there another thread I'm completely forgetting here on the B3T build?
          1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

• He posted a pic in the fastest b3 thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Haven't posted much about it here. Theres a few pics on my Facebook but I wanted to see if what I'm planning works before I say much about it.

Way too many cars

Comment

• In case anyone missed it in the motor mount thread.

[/QUOTE]

Way too many cars

Comment

• Gorgeous!
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                    In case anyone missed it in the motor mount thread.

[/QUOTE]

Moz, the photos here demonstrate why I think it can be done.. Surely, the transmission mounts would need to be, but judging by where that mount sits, thats sitting awfully close to where mine is positioned.

sent from the depths of hell.
                    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                    Highway - 7.32L/100km
                    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• Those look phenomenal but bushings? I thought you were more of a solid mount guy.

Comment

• So now you need a festiva fairy, i mean traveling salesman to go around bp swapping everyones cars that smoke on startup.
                        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• Once again, great work! I like looking at all the stuff on your work bench, trying make it all out. What is the black electrical device that is sitting on the B6t head and under the handle of that ball peen hammer?
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastOrBust View Post
                            Those look phenomenal but bushings? I thought you were more of a solid mount guy.
                            I am lol. I'm making these for those wack jobs that like strange things like hearing the radio or a smooth ride with no vibration.

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                            So now you need a festiva fairy, i mean traveling salesman to go around bp swapping everyones cars that smoke on startup.
                            People pay me enough I'll gladly quit my job and do that. lol

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                            Once again, great work! I like looking at all the stuff on your work bench, trying make it all out. What is the black electrical device that is sitting on the B6t head and under the handle of that ball peen hammer?
                            I really need to clean the shop but, Ive got parts and drivetrains for about 5-6 cars crammed in there right now. My friends keep adding to it also. Tonight I was pulling a e46 head and in the next week or two Ive got to pull a 3000gt drivetrain. Thats a soldering iron I got to do all my megasquirt boards. Keep meaning to take it back over to the house but I always forget.

Way too many cars

Comment

• I had a busy day yesterday. Covered almost 600mi to pick up all this stuff.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Good work! And that's a nice soldering iron BTW.
                                The dual Vanos on that E46 can be a PTA, stick to Mazdas. lol
                                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X