Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All -

Looking for the following parts from FourGreen:

- Rear Seat Locking Knob.....these are the knobs that you pull up on to be able to rotate the rear seat forward

- Rear Seat Locking Knob Bushing......these are the small bushings (kind of look like a small, upside down Abraham Lincoln top hat) that the locking knob fits into

- Rear Hatch Hydraulic Rod Cover......this is the small plastic cover that fits over the top of the hatch's hydraulic ram/rod

- And some under-dash heating ducts.....part #1 on the drawing:

Anyone?....
    88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
    88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
    91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
    93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
      All -

Looking for the following parts from FourGreen:

- Rear Seat Locking Knob.....these are the knobs that you pull up on to be able to rotate the rear seat forward

- Rear Seat Locking Knob Bushing......these are the small bushings (kind of look like a small, upside down Abraham Lincoln top hat) that the locking knob fits into

- Rear Hatch Hydraulic Rod Cover......this is the small plastic cover that fits over the top of the hatch's hydraulic ram/rod

- And some under-dash heating ducts.....part #1 on the drawing:

Anyone?....
      Looks like the Rear Hatch Hydraulic Cover is part # KKY0162615. Found it on the Russian site / diagram but it's tough to tell because FourGreen lists it as "Cover Stay - Damper".

BTW.....does anyone have a good way to search for parts on the Russian site? There's 55 screen pages of Pride/Festiva parts, and each screen page has 50 separate diagrams, and the page titles aren't in pure alphabetical order nor are the parts descriptions much help. Any recommendations?
      Last edited by Twistiva; 03-01-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Guys -

Found these:

Rear Seat Locking Knob --------> KNOB - Hyundai/Kia - PRIDE MB0068827504 $1.67 each

Rear Seat Locking Knob Bushing ----------> BUSH - Hyundai/Kia - PRIDE MB0068827604 $0.14 each
        Last edited by Twistiva; 03-02-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Trim Color Code 04 Grey

04 at the end of a trim part seems to indicate the color grey.

30 at the end of a trim part may indicate sandlewood but I am not sure about this.

I looked up the knob sleeve part (MB0068827604) on a German site and the 04 part had grau in the description, but the 30 part did not indicate any color.

On the 1993 door sticker the code for grey are show below, for saldlewood only the GL indicates having it as BP, but my 90L Plus
          has a sandlewood interior and the code is also BP.

L - AE, GL - BE, LX - CE, GL Sport - DE

Does anyone know for sure what the trim color codes are?

For some reason I could not get to the http://koreanaparts.ru/
          site today.
          Last edited by 1990new; 03-05-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

for the KIA stuff, 04 is medium gray, like the door panels. 09 is dark gray, like the dash. 89 is really light gray, like the headliner & pillar trim. 30 is a mystery since it shows up on to too few parts to make up a complete interior like tan or brown. i keep meaning to order a cheap part with 30 on the end just to see what i get. a lack of color variety is what helped keep these cars cheap to manufacture.

Comment

Contact staff at kia with an email asking them .. They might be able to help you out..

Also see if they have any other information about the festiva (unreleased upgrades, bonuses and extras) ... You never know what they might have and being you're a resourceful kinda person, there might be some hidden goodies to be had.

Sent from the depths of hell.
              Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
              Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
              Highway - 7.32L/100km
              City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Aren't there any English-language parts diagrams for the Festy? There are lots of things I'd like to order from Four Green, but simply don't have the time to sort through Russian drawings or the 55 times 50 diagrams type of scenario reported above.

I've asked this question numerous times before on this board, but never received much of a response.
                Last edited by AlaskaFestivaGuy; 03-05-2014, 08:20 PM.
                88L black, dailydriver
                88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
                4 88/89 disassembled
                91L green
                91GL aqua pwrsteer
                92GL red a/c reardmg
                3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
                1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Hopefully as more people order parts and post pictures of them in the Four Green Grab Bag thread or comments about searches in the 4Green Part Research Thread,
                  we will have much more information right here on the forum.

Comment

1990new,

The info may be (or eventually will be) there, but it's not in an organized way. I need drawings (aka Illustrated Parts Breakdowns). I can readily print 11x17 pages on my $50 Brother inkjet printers. Once I find a part number, searching the forum on it (e.g. to see if 4G offers it or for a photo) is fine.

Surely such drawings exist (in English)!
                    88L black, dailydriver
                    88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
                    4 88/89 disassembled
                    91L green
                    91GL aqua pwrsteer
                    92GL red a/c reardmg
                    3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
                    1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

This is the best one I have found that allows you to search for a diagram without a part number (look up by part type)

http://koreacat.ru/kia/groups/0LBEDA01/? (i use google chrome and it translates Russian to English on the fly)

This shows all the parts (in part description order) on the FourGreen site that are listed under the 'Pride' parts.
                      Click on the parts in blue to see parts which have pictures on the FourGreen site.

http://bwbronze.com/festiva/FourGreenKiaPridePartList.pdf
                      Last edited by 1990new; 03-05-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Is there a conversion chart between KIA/Mazda/Ford parts..

Avg Economy:
                        Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Now that would be the ideal. My experience during the last few years of going to a Ford and a Kia dealer and asking about Festiva parts... they look at you like you have two heads.

I have had better luck at the local Mazda dealer however.

Here is a site that is somewhat helpful with engine parts:

http://www.solomiata.com/Mx5Engine.html
                          Last edited by 1990new; 03-05-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Yeah.. Lol

KMF... The schizophrenic love triangle

Avg Economy:
                            Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

why doncha spend a few bucks and get a kia EPC? sooo easy to bounce between categories, countries, and models and you can select almost any language you want to read it in. sad to say, there are very few OEM Ford parts still available. definitely not from ford but the obsolete suppliers have some bits and pieces. this is at least a 20 year old car and ford closed the their window on festiva dealer service parts like in 04. mazda is better but unless a part for a 121 was also used on a 323 or other mazda sold in the states, you'll have a hard time getting it through a mazda dealer. it seems even kia pride stuff from 4G is being depleted. i know that at least 1 or 2 things out of 10 that i order from them comes up as no longer available even though they still show a price for it on their website. always aggravating when you order a left and right of something and they don't have anymore of one or the other but they ship the one they do have and refund you for the missing part. that's OK if i was restoring half the car i guess but just sharing this so you are aware of their tactics.

Comment

That is what makes this little gem of a Festiva rather interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X