No announcement yet.

4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have that black spidering starting around the edges of your rear veiw, here's the exact replacement. it is a day/nite. the lever doesn't show in the pic. KK130 69 220. $18.29. bought summer of '13'.

Comment

What is the part number for the following part?

sent from the depths of hell.
      Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
      Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
      Highway - 7.32L/100km
      City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Upper & Lower LHD column covers for early 2 pc. cars. i don't know why the later cars use a 3 pc design. probably something to do with upgraded crash protection?
        upper - MDA01 602 2109 $4.76 lower - MDA01 602 231A09 $10.29. bought summer 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
          We had the live chat feature on the old board and no one was ever on it.

I mean we could have the feature, just because but I think there should be a poll on this one.
          The 2nd photo is a feature I have.. I think that came stock on most models here (we get cold in winter too) ... The next time I'm at the wrecker, I'll see what they want for it and if I have the cash I can grab it if you like..

The 3rd picture I would think as long as you have the heater box attached, would fit as I don't think kmf would go too far out of their budget to differentiate between LHD and RHD for a simple heater pipe.

Also, it looks to be a case of the seat pipes would be able to be flipped to suit the vehicle if necessary.

sent from the depths of hell.
          Last edited by jawbraeka; 12-09-2013, 01:27 AM.
          Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
          Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
          Highway - 7.32L/100km
          City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Blower resistor.

Comment

Rear wiper bushing.

Comment

I'm putting a PS system together from scratch. all i had was the pump. got a rebuilt rack. here's the reservoir. a little pricey at $93 but its shiny and new. KDX18 32 690.

Comment

I could have saved you $80.

Here's a PLATE ASSY-LOCK for the fuel filler door.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 12-11-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

this might be useful especially in the rust belt when you broke the studs or twisted off the rubber insulators trying to get the fuel filter bracket nuts off. this is the bracket that the fuel filt bracket mounts onto. this is the one for manual trans cars. the passageway is for the clutch cable to run through. KB378 13 440A. $11.05

Comment

looks like a little alien. at only $2.38 you could put one in front of the headlights too like some of the old 121s.

Comment

this goes with the above bracket. it's almost impossible to find a replacement filter with the bracket. even ford doesn't have a part # for it. you can get the motorcraft filter but it doesn't come with a bracket. a little expensive but most EFI filters are due to higher pressures involved. KB359 20 490A. $19.21. still in stock.

Comment

engine mount bolts

intake and exhaust manifold gaskets
                          Last edited by bravekozak; 12-20-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Misc crap.

Comment

Some other of my 4green stuff via this thread : http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...bers-inside%29

Comment

i know, i know. totally unnecessary and another pound of weight but a power antenna on an ecnonobox? weird. cool thing is this ones infinitely height adjustable. dashboard switch is no longer available but there's alot of them FS on Ebay de. motor is KK152 66 950. 57.36. mast is KK152 66 930B. $22.86.

Comment

Working...
                                X