What can you fit in your festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you fit in your festiva?

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

you can fit lots of girls

Comment

^ sounds like experience talking. :wink:
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

or one really big girl...right fusion? lol j/k
        1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
        festiva turbo b18 project
        2001 BMW 325i
        1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Thats great!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

You can fill it up with Festiva car parts. or two motors..I can do with out the girls

Comment

Is that your own background music ? You can get 17 people in a festiva I guess. I dont know if you can get a pic off this video or not.

At a family gathering, we decided to see how many people we could fit into my brother's Ford Festiva (as evidenced by the suspension, it was a bit more than ...
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Good job! I thought somebody might bring that one up. I can capture a screen shot from the vid. Yes that is my little jam. I'll send a cd with your LX emblem (which I still haven't pulled :roll: )

Comment

Originally posted by Mammabear
                  You can fill it up with Festiva car parts. or two motors..I can do with out the girls
                  I put a festiva engine, 2 doors, a hatch, and a couple of boxes full of parts in one of my festivas.

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
                    Good job! I thought somebody might bring that one up. I can capture a screen shot from the vid. Yes that is my little jam. I'll send a cd with your LX emblem (which I still haven't pulled :roll: )
                    Cool, There is zero hurry on that LX emblem. I am anxious to listen to the cd. Thanks Vmax !
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Just jam it all in.If it don't fit we'll make it fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X