FMS ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS ??

Sooooo. Been trying to contact festiva motor sports for some time now. No answer on phone, no answer through email. Anyone know anything about this?? ...I'm looking buy a performance cam and couple other things. But.... no answer. Just wondering what the situation is. Especially since I can't find anyone else that sales performance cams for my festiva.
    88 track-tiva (in progress)
    1968 chevelle 4spd 454 (mint)
    1990 silverado lifted (purple truck)
    1981 camaro (blew the motor now building another)
    1989 ford f350 (Rebuild done!)
    1986 bronco (the beater)
    73 camaro (bumble bee)
    2002 yammer hammer R6
    96 silverado show truck -sold-
    2004 silverado 2500hd

Ive found weekends are a good time to call. The guy runs it on a part time basis
    ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Comment

Oh Aite. I was thinkn it was like 10-6 mon-fri. Thanks. I will try this weekend.
      1986 bronco (the beater)
      73 camaro (bumble bee)
      2002 yammer hammer R6
      2004 silverado 2500hd

Comment

also look on ebay, they sell stuff on there from time to time.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Roger does not exude an American ideal model of entepreneurship and I'm surprised he's still in business. Had he promoted the business and carried more day-to-day Festy parts, and answered his phone and e-mail promptly he might be retired or at least wealthier today. Phone is the only way you're ever gonna get hold of him. And don't count on return calls from his answering machine either.
          Good luck. Chances are the cam you're looking for will be out of stock anyway despite being listed as available.

Comment

If you get him let me know.

I bought some tail lights from him and they came in busted, filed claim and UPS sent him the money. I've never been able to get it back.
            Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Aite. I will let you know for sure. Kinda make me weary about buying from him now lol. ....I'm gonna look around see if there ain't somewhere else I can fin performance cams at also.
              1986 bronco (the beater)
              73 camaro (bumble bee)
              2002 yammer hammer R6
              2004 silverado 2500hd

Comment

I just went to ebay and did a few searches for what Roger used to sell. Didn't see anything from FMS.

He had his "getting rid of current stock" sale early this year. If anyone has spoken to him since the end of May, maybe they can post here.

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Certainly would be convenient if someone or business catered to us. There are innumerable parts that are obsolete and no longer available in Canada.
                  I ordered a bunch of stuff from Roger a year and half ago only to find most of what I wanted was sold out, out of stock or supposedly back-ordered. One of the things I wanted was heavy duty Festy springs and everything in that regard was sold out except for 2 sets of 'Aspire sport springs'. I moved one of those sets this year and the recipient didn't think they matched his 'FMS sport springs' at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X