Project X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project X

Here are some pics have a tons more to post but this will hold you till later tonight when i have more time to host them.

Here some more! Its final Jeopardy, see who is first to jump to the right conclusion now!

Here is the first engine related mod added to the car.

Have alot more, but will let you brew on this for a while.

Here are the pics of the front bumper ready for paint.

Drum roll please! Update Update

Well Here is a big UPDATE!!

Currently its being tuned and will then go back for the finishing touches this winter. They include rest of the body kit paint and interior fitments some small mods like uprated turbo etc.

Enjoy.

Ask any questions you want.

Hate it, throw it away.
    46.67%
    Like it.
    53.33%

If by *EVO*Gun you implied "Evo" style body kit on your Festiva, I am going to personally going to drive cross country and set your shop on fire. There better be a 4G63 mounted in the rear of that stock looking Festiva, or else.... (dun dun dunnnnn)
    Last edited by GenevaDirt; 10-20-2008, 10:39 PM.
    * Retired Festiva-er*
    1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
    B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

no kidding wheres the AWD

Comment

Mabe he is just starting his project?
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708975

http://p074.ezboard.com/ffordfestiva...picID=92.topic

Comment

I hope you'll align this bumper a little better, because on the second picture even a baby can do better to joint the 2 segments of the bumper.
          Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

Im sorry but that bumper is horrible......
            OG Status

Comment

not to mention how gay it looks

Comment

Is it me or did that bumper come off a pick-up truck:lol: had a section in the middle taken out to be the width of a Festiva and then put back together.

Like 88FESTIVAGTR said, give this guy a chance, the finish product may amaze you.

And Fred, what about your New Year's resolution :?:
                I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

You know its funny you ppl can not read. I said this was not the EVOgun! Look under complex engine swaps! If you can't follow along do not bother to post. Funny thing is HappyMom and 88festivagtr are the only ones that have any faith you may eat your words when you start to see the whole picture. I have many other pics, but I may not put them up if your judging the project so quickly, this is one of the main reasons I have never posted pictures of the EVOgun! All wait for the finished project that way you will not jump to conclusions.

Thanks for your positive out look 88festivagtr and HappyMom. Because of you, I will continue to show more of the build. Like I said, I would do a step by step best as I have time between jobs and customers cars. So all you aka haters already, be prepared to eat those miss placed words.

I have a talent for making ppl swallow their pride and admit defeat.

More to come Sunday. I have the time to post some more, the big surprise is next.

Comment

Nice

I think it does really look descent. Not exactly my taste in festy(so far) but i want to see some more, i think it could turn out to be something very creative. O and its Sunday. lol

Comment

Your tricky the Evogun name threw me off. Making me think you were using a Mitsu but your using a Nissan GTi-R engine, neat.
                      Quote from eBay
                      "with no knowlege of cars.he,armed only with the skills of an 18th century blacksmith,removed the front axles and wheel bearings,damaging both in the process"

Comment

Eccentric

Wins the contest! Now the picture is starting to materialize. Its going to get alot more interesting soon! Eccentric, this is just a side project for me the Evogun is still on its way. Just wanted a new toy for the summer till I have time to finish the Evogun.

Comment

I think its off to a good start

I wish people were not so judgemental on this fricken board, it gets worse everyday, I think its looking really good so far. Lets see what else you get done, nice work man.

Logan

Comment

Loved those first pics and everybody jumping on you. That's hilarious. :lol: If I was going to do it, I would do it just like that.
                            Keep the pics coming. I love to see what other people are attempting to do.
                            The Festiva Store
                            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

i never thought its was all bs, i was just getting tired of the "Pict's coming tomorrow" and then a month would go buy. Its a great idea that we have been hearing about for years and we all have our hopes up. So when i first saw the bumper picts i just did not reply. i figured hes done more than a bumper in that time :lol: So ill just keep waiting. no big deal. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
                              went from a 93 b6t festy t0 a 89 carbed 4spd! what an upgrade

Comment

Working...
                              X