X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by festyboy View Post
    then what's stopping you???!!
    +1!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
      Whats Madness ? Never mind I just answered my own question.Sounds like an awesome good time! My wife's brother lives in Raliegh.If I had a brain I could have tricked her into going. Snap! Not to mention its changeover week for me at work. Meaning I have 7 days off in a row :banghead:
      You're never going to get the chance to see so many festivas and generally great people all at the same time, except maybe next year at FMVI!

Do it now!
      I going down Thursday to get a head start on the fun!
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• I wish i could make it this year
        89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
        My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
          then what's stopping you???!!
          You know women,they can be as fickle as a FESTIVA :nono: I ran it past her and she gave me one of THOSE looks.Next year though,especially if its the 1st week of OCT. I always have the week off.
          Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
          Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
          Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Hey guys, quit hijacking my thread! Let me do it. Nitro, at least come on down alone! You can probably fly out and back cheaper than driving, and save the travel time too. That might convince her to let you go.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              Hey guys, quit hijacking my thread! Let me do it. Nitro, at least come on down alone! You can probably fly out and back cheaper than driving, and save the travel time too. That might convince her to let you go.
              She's gonna kick my Butt !
              Last edited by nitrofarm; 09-21-2011, 06:53 PM.
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• it'll be worth it even after the butt kicking...
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                  it'll be worth it even after the butt kicking...
                  This statement is correct. Take pics, infect her with the Madness too, for next year!

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                  X