68k number 24.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68k number 24.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

i totally love the party girl blue color

Comment

If thats the same color as factory '92 aqua (hard to tell from the pics) then I have a nice grill for it that I can bring to the FestivaL. I have a hood too but that hood on there doesn't appear to need replacing.
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

There's a 88/89 running around KC with the exact opposite paint job as your 90LX.. black on the bottom red on top. Threw me off for a minute because I thought it looked familiar.
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Hey anyone in the Milwaukee aera?Looking for a clean 89lx man tranny one that needs a little work. If anyone knows anything let me know. Thanks jj

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
            If thats the same color as factory '92 aqua (hard to tell from the pics) then I have a nice grill for it that I can bring to the FestivaL. I have a hood too but that hood on there doesn't appear to need replacing.
            It's factory. But the grille is in the back. Thanks though!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by villageidiot View Post
              i totally love the party girl blue color
              :lol: Yeah, it really sets off the gaydar with the pink graphics on that party girl blue. lol

Comment

you scoundrel you what a score!
                93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

neanderpaul -

Where in the crap did you find this?? Do Festys grown on trees where you live? Gotta ask how much you paid for it. It obviously doesn't run but the body and glass looks in AWESOME shape! Congrats on a super score!
                  88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                  88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                  91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                  93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
                    you scoundrel you what a score!
                    :p

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
                      neanderpaul -

Where in the crap did you find this?? Do Festys grown on trees where you live? Gotta ask how much you paid for it. It obviously doesn't run but the body and glass looks in AWESOME shape! Congrats on a super score!
                      I have festy radar. And people know me and tell me when they see them sitting.
                      It will run soon enough. And I paid enough to turn a fat profit once it's all creamy and listed on ebay with 68k on the clock. 8)
                      thanks! I'm going to try to keep up this madness!

Comment

A great find you have there.
                        Is that a keeper? Or are you planning on a fixup and sell?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                          Sorry .. you answered while I was typing.

Comment

I'm keeping 3. The cream puff in my sig a 90LX with air, an 88LX with a BP/G25mr with air, and my 93 auto with air. I like air

I have this new one and another to sell on ebay as soon as gas breaks 4.00 or maybe 4.50.

Comment

Sorry .. you answered while I was typing.

Comment

Working...
                              X