Ken Block Style Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Block Style Festiva?

My buddy is wanting to paint his Festiva like Ken Block's new Ford Fiesta, I didnt want to go that far so i just painted my extra set of rims lime green to see how it would look. What do you guys think? I am gonna try to photoshop something.

Something like this...

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

lime green wheels on your white car would look BadA$$...

im a huge fan of that type of styling,

White with orange,green,red wheels... its so JDM but i think its so cool looking. throw on a set of 323 salt shaker wheels and paint them lime green!

Comment

Id love a festiva that looked like KB's fiesta. Would get so many looks around town.
      91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

I wish mine was more like his UNDER all that paint... :lol:
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          I wish mine was more like his UNDER all that paint... :lol:
          Have you seen some of his videos? INSANE!

Comment

I bet ken block would buy a festiva that looked like his fiesta!
            89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
            My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

These are my wheels, they are ALOT more green in person but my phone threw a flash on them lol Cant wait to see what they look like on my car. We got hit with 6 inches of snow last night

Comment

Sorry but I think painted rims looks like crap, Im not a fan of it at all, but to each their own

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                  Sorry but I think painted rims looks like crap, Im not a fan of it at all, but to each their own
                  Yep to each their own, I am just experimenting is all, still young

Comment

No worries I did experimenting like that at one time too :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i kind of want to decal mine up like that (just get a big wrap around the car... i would NEVER take the zipper off ) and just change the drivers name from block to brick or cube

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                        i kind of want to decal mine up like that (just get a big wrap around the car... i would NEVER take the zipper off ) and just change the drivers name from block to brick or cube
                        That would be sweet! I wanna do something liek that to my car as well, but I just dont know lol

Comment

Love the idea and love the color on your wheels (of course, look at my car)! I think you should try it!
                          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

This is how she looks with them leaned up next to the car, I know it'll look better when they're on the car!

Comment

It'd be awesome if you had a lime green hockey stripe instead of red!
                              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
                              X