Honda civic si hatch mid wing install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda civic si hatch mid wing install

pics will be posted as soon as my phone stops throwin a hissy and actually does what its told... that being said this is my mod/install of a ef civic si jdm mid wing... wow that was a mouthful...
    here is the civic it came off of before he rolled it down a cliff...

ill finnish the write up when my phone works
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

How about the upper one too ?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

It looks similar to the Mazda 121 mid hatch spoiler.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

the top one shattered when it landed upside down off a 30ft cliff... and they are expensive to buy

Comment

Does he want to sell those Panasports? Let me know!
          Oscar

Comment

im being told its a real JDM SiR wing not a reproduction or knock off... which is really gonna make the honda guys mad...now on with the pictures

why the wing was free to me...

he went off a cliff.... the only thing keeping the rear from crushing was a cross bar that went between the upper rear seatbelt bolt holes

here is the install

it had a gap around the base of the wing cause the body has a different curve so i used a fiberglass trick my buddy showed me.
            i took the wing off, put a 5' long piece of aluminum foil across where the wing mounts, bolted the wing over the foil, and used bondo glass and stuffed it in the cracks as if i was molding it into my rear hatch. when it dried i just unbolted the wing ans trimmed off the excess making a perfect fit.

Comment

I want those wheels!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know if he wants to sell them???
              Oscar

Comment

2 were broke in half on impact... and he didnt wanna pay the 1300 bucks to get that wreck out of the tow yard so they are long gone... the car is completly stripped and sitting in the yard at the rancho pick and pull on sunrise if you wanna go look at it... pictures do not do it justice

Comment

Bummer. I was think about going to the pnp tomorrow to looks for seats. Are they open today?
                  Oscar

Comment

pretty sure they are

Comment

sorry the pics got moved... you can check them out on photobucket under user name:aintnobitch

Comment

Working...
                      X