This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My B6 SOHC ran a 15.9 N/A. What did yours run sasquatch?? -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

• i think it will run about 28/29 sec down the 1/4... but thats in the back of my festiva with a very old tired b3 pulling it and my fat butt... lol. when its in the font im hoping for some faster time lol. i still have to build it and get it swaped, then we will run some times

AND you where using NOS, dose that count as a N/A? im going for ALL MOTOR!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• My Nitrous Express times w/a 35 shot (cold bottle, bad pressure) was a 15.4 and my 50 shot time was a 14.5 (warm bottle, good pressure). My 15.9 was ALL MOTOR!!! I put an beat to hell set of slicks on the front courtesy of Festiva Jim and pulled a good 60' time enough to get a 15.9. Without slicks my best was 16.01 on street tires.. -Kyle

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Comment

• did you do any mods to the motor? or just threw a nos kit on it?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• K&N Cone Filter, FMS Exhaust, MSD Coil... Thats it... Then after I knew everything else was going to cost more than Nitrous, I went that route. So you have to best my 16.010 @ 82mph to get that title. I want to see that slip!!!!! Goodluck. -Kyle

Comment

• I thought we needed a video to prove our timeslip?
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

• Bet if i would of ran my b6 8 valver at the track i could of came close to that time.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                ---------------------------------------------------
                BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• Originally posted by muscle_Car1
                  I thought we needed a video to prove our timeslip?
                  i thought so too, i could grab one of Fred's time slips that i found in my red car and claim it as my own and without video how would anyone know

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• The day I ran my 16.010 I won my class (Gear Jammer Shootout) @ Englishtown NJ's Ford Nationals. I have the trophy. I have the calendar showing the date and I have the slip with the same date. I would think that would prove the same thing. In fact, I would think it would be better. What happens if someone posts a video of a Festiva that ran an 11.9? How do you know it's theirs? They could just have been the lucky person(s) that witnessed it and had a video cam. -Kyle

Comment

• ill be on that record like a squirl on a nut... i just found out racing will start up next week end, that means i get to see how fast my stock festiva will go.... i see the croud laughing there buts off.... but then again a guy on a scooter came out to the track and layed down a 16 sec pass at 85 mph... on a 50cc scooter..... then we all looked around and said "what just happend"........ i think that scooter could WOOP my car lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• I'm probably going to push my friendship a little far here, but could I be included if times are worthy? (when we get the tuning right, among other issues of course)?
                        I would not mind at all if this is adhered to for 'square' festys, I'm only asking.

Comment

• can i use slicks, or is that cheating on a "street" car? and can i take out the back and pass seat for less weight?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• Sure I don't have a backseat, I used slicks on my 15.9 NA run... But on a B3 Festy there is no need.

Comment

• Originally posted by festymick
                              I'm probably going to push my friendship a little far here, but could I be included if times are worthy? (when we get the tuning right, among other issues of course)?
                              I would not mind at all if this is adhered to for 'square' festys, I'm only asking.
                              Your car is a Festy downunder....lol....so I would think it qualifies. Post it up, I would love to see how you run with that thing!
                              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                              89L Silver EFI auto
                              91GL Green Auto DD
                              There ain't no rest for the wicked
                              until we close our eyes for good.
                              I will sleep when I die!
                              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silv3rBull3t
                                Sure I don't have a backseat, I used slicks on my 15.9 NA run... But on a B3 Festy there is no need.
                                LMAO... i was thinking for when i do my run with the b6, not the b3... i couldnt even break loose dolly tires lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X