Maxtiva update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxtiva update

I have just finish to SWAP the engine from a newer Protegé into my car cause I was in need of a BP for my 323 so I buy a new engine ad I ahve put the Festie BP into the 323 and the Protegé engine into the Festiva. But I had a problem I've plug (what I think is) a ground to the + on the solenoid (I was very tired at this time) and after that I have try to start the car and this happened

But I've buy an wiring harness from Chris (Damkid) and I'm going to put it into the festiva tomorrow.
    Here is some more pic of the car:

The new BP with a MAZDA valve cover

And the new 180 KMH cluster that I've buy from Chris

This is the mess that I've done in my sister in-laws' garage

323 without engine and tranny

Cleaned head from the old BP

My DD car

Is the right tranny a G25M-R It was in my 323

Left in his one

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6˝ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Nice 5 liter! Is it stock? I had a coupe with a 351
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Yes 5 liter BBK c.a.i. MAC headers & exhaust and a 3,73 gear

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6˝ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Thats my dream car i love the old foxbodies... Your stiva looks good too...
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I've seen that stang in person its a nice looking/sounding car!!

Maxim - good luck swapping the harnesses, i hope it gets your car back up and running so we can one day meet up with our festivas

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

nice cars all of them are cool your festiva is SO nice and that foxy mustang you have is sweet

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Oh no! A 5.slow!!

Nice 323 and festiva though!!
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I love both of your cars!!!!!!!!
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

That's a very nice looking festy!...
                    Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Ahh no good on the harness - glad both cars are comming along well (for the most part)

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                      92 GL - parts car
                      97 aspire - parts car
                      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

How the car is sitting right now

Comment

Nice progress so far!! getting the harness through that little hole that goes into the passenger compartment is a real PITA, but i'm sure you'll get it through :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

What are you doing to my favorite festiva? Oh yeah I'll give you my shipping address so you can send that bumper down here. LOL
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I forgot to say that the new harness is allready in the car I just need to put back some connectors and the car is almost good to go. But I may need a new distributor cause I think mine is bad. Do you still have the one in your green stiva Chris?

Comment

Working...
                              X