Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20,000 for a Festiva

Hey guys,

Anyone have $20,000 laying around? If you do you can buy Vanessa's Pimp my ride Festiva!! Don't get me wrong, it's a decent LOOKing car, but there's NO way I would spend that much for that car hehehehe. Anyway, here's the link http://tinyurl.com/5qntbx
    90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
    92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
    94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
    94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

... That box in the back is just hideous...

I'm not a big fan of the flames.. but the exterior looks really good... But... The interior's gotta go.

Comment

Doesn't even sound like the girl posted that add, probably another scam CL add.

Comment

I hate how they just make most of the cars look ok, but don't give them any good power options to back it up. If they wanted to build a real car on that show, they would have put a BP in it!
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Did they even give her power windows/ locks?
          Steve GT

Comment

I doubt that craigslist is where that car would end up if it really was for sale. I vote scam.
            Remember "I" before "E", except as in Budweiser.

Comment

They never show it, but do they do any work on tuning up/ repairing/ buying new parts for the engine?
              Steve GT

Comment

I'm pretty sure the only thing they did for the engine was the nitrous install...which is worthless for everyday driving. I think it's probably a scam too, I just thought you guys would get a kick out of the posting on Craigslist of all places heheheh.
                90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
                92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
                94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
                94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Is Funessa included ?
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

The nitrous was taken off before she left the lot. Brian knows a lot more about the car....there are posts here about it but I do not know where to begin to get the links...sorry.
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Thats correct, the nitrous was supposed to have been removed from the car after the show. I would be skeptical if this is real.
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

i would never pay that much for that car

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i love tru flames, i think they look great, i also vote that this is fake. they never actually say the car is for sale, they only say "watch the video".

Comment

Originally posted by cubstiva1 View Post
                            i love tru flames, i think they look great, i also vote that this is fake. they never actually say the car is for sale, they only say "watch the video".
                            Here is the ad ..It says For sale as is ..

.................................................. .................................................. .........

Pimped Out Ford Festiva - $20000
                            Reply to: sale-825418741@craigslist.org [?]
                            Date: 2008-09-03, 10:00AM PDT

Watch episode here http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1565255 Playstation 2 / Guitar Hero 2 , “Tower of Power” - motorized entertainment center that extends out of the trunk in two phases which includes 5 tvs and 18 speakers, Bazooka amps, speakers and subs, Nitrous boost added to the engine, Kumho tires, Fully Custom dash, ENG classic custom grill, Duel headunit, Autopage alarm, Exonic 23″ monitor for rear box, 15" black/chrome American Racing wheels, Festiva Motorsport body kit, Realistic Flames paint and Tattooed and pierced rawhide leather seats by Lou Bone

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE!!!!
                            for sale as is $20,000 obo
                            ------------------------------------------------
                            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

i also saw the price lowered to $15k at some point. definitely seemed real to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X