Mix with a Ford Festiva and a Honda Crx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix with a Ford Festiva and a Honda Crx

I found this on a Québec internet site. I dont know if the guy plan to swap it or no he dont answer to my question.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

oh just buy a CRX, UGHHH

Comment

did they bondo the entire car?
      but its different, lil ugly how it is now but cool
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
      Paulbarrera12.com
      Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

The only thing I like about the car is the 6x9s molded into the hatch.............

Kevin

Comment

i like wide-body kits, but thats a bit too much

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

it sticks out way to far front and back, but i'd like to see how it looks all one color. and i also like the 6X9s

Comment

It'd be cool to see what it looks like when it's done. Getting the right rims could pull it together quite nicely. The rear bumper isn't too bad, it's just the front that's so huge and ugly.

Comment

that is ucking fugly!!!! nothing flows and its just wrong!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

With a bumper like this there is a lot of place to put a big intercooler.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

These bumpers stick out so much, they would make good trophy shelfs...Too bad this car won't win any!!! 8) :roll: :lol:
                    The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

i just don't like the style of the front bumper, if it had a bit better style to it, the car could look really good

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Looks horrid ! MASSIVE WOTAM!

Comment

Seen it. Pretty gaudy. I'd still like to see it finished.
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

gross
                            89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                            RIP 90LX

Comment

That looks like butt.
                              Brian
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                              :fish:

Comment

Working...