August FOTM Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August FOTM Winner

The winner for August FOTM goes to............................

HondaSlayer!! Congratulations!! Here's his entry again

Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
    Well im up against ernst again so i will probably lose again but it is still fun .

Ill start off by saying i love my car. I have loved it every day since i pulled it out of a field 7 years ago when it was full of scrap. Soon after i started driving i found FF.com and festiva motorsports.com and went to town. i ordered springs and struts from them along with carpet and a short shifter and a strut brace. i got the spring, struts and carpet but the other stuff was backordered so i canclled them. i must admit when i was 16-18 i beat the crap out of my poor little car. but it never let me sit anywhere. even when the clutch blew into 2 pieces i still drove 9 miles home. it has had a body kit i found at harrys u pull it and it was in pieces so i duct taped it together and put it on. i dont have pictures but imagine a black spray painted festiva with a yellow and silver body-kit and gold 12 inch steelies. i got alot of looks. well i started growing up alittle.(still not that much ). i started to get it fixed up again. well cant say much till more recent because it was just driving it and not doing much.

well recently i wanted a motor swap in the worst way. i was searching the forums and getting info on what swaps to go and how hared they were because im colorblind and cant wire very good.well after some looking and whatnot i came across a whole car from an unfortunate accident. well after hundreds of texts i finally made a deal to get the whole car. so i started to get everything ready to go pick it up. wewll here is a picture of the shebeast i drove 4.5 hours to west virgina and back for a totla of 9 hours on the road

well it was all worth it in the end because this it what i returned with.

well it was timee to get to work and switch everything over. i put both cars in the 2 car garage and got to work.

i switched everything from hulk to my car in a period of 1 week. i had help from my one friend and some machinery. it was very frustrating at some points.

but i kept on going and when i heard the sound of start up i was so happy. and im going to have to cut this short because of a storm but i will get it over with.

i painted the car white and have never been happier with any other car. here are some pictures of my car and the hitch setup i made for it from a volve hitch.

i have lots more to say about my precios car but dont want to lose everything i typed because of the storm so it will have to do. thanks for looking.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Congrats HondaSlayer, well desereved win, your car has come a long way.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Congrats man!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

You were one very busy boy! My congratulations. Aspire fixins, modified bumpers front and back and a turbo'd something or other under the hood. The trailer hitch at the back tells me you're still down to earth with seeking to expand the utility uses for Festys too.
        Now with all that extra power on tap don't go repeating what the former owner of the 'green machine' got himself into, and upside down, for.

Comment

congrats!
          Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
          Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
          (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

Thanks everybody. now i need to get another festiva so i can go up against ernst again. . and i used the hitch to haul scrap and as soon as i get the new turbo on im going to town my boat so the truck can get fixed now. and thanks again
            93 Festiva L White B6T
            99 Dodge Ram STL Green Cummins. AKA the Jolly Green Giant
            89 Festiva Blue
            91 Green “Mad Maxine” Festiva B6T
            93 Festiva GL Black BP automatic
            93 Festiva GL Green stock

Comment

alright! congrats!!
              Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment