November FOTM Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November FOTM Winner

The winner for November FOTM is................

Rallytiva71, Congratulations!!!!

Here is the entry again

Originally posted by rallytiva71 View Post
    Well Guys ,I'm Going to give it a shot for November,The story goes Like this:

About 4 Years ago I did a Vinyl Lettering Job For a Business Located In My Building, He asked me to give him a couple of weeks to Pay me the Bance Owed on The Job,I agreed I figured he was a neighbor What can Happen!! Right!
    Anyways about 4 Months went by & No Payment ,so I went down to see him to collect my Money & Of Course he was broke, So I ask him If There was something that we could do to take care of the problem,so he told me about a 1989 Ford Festiva He owned That need it some Work & That he Be willing to turn the title to me to pay what he Owed me, I agreed & That's how I ended up Owning This awesome Little Car, Up Til then I always Been a Honda Guy, I had me share of show & Race cars, So I wasn't sure what to do with the little Tiva It was Challenging to say the Least,The car had so much Oxidation on the Paint that it look Like Primer,it Felt so rough That I Thought it was,The Front axle was Damaged to the point that the driver wheel faced left & The Passenger faced Left,I toke a few minutes to look at the car after I loaded in My Trailer I Look at it for at least 15 Minutes trying to imagine what I could do with it,What ever it wasit had to be original,possibly unique & that fit my Personality, I Raced 1/4 mile,8 track,drag racing & Demolition Derby,However one thing I never done my self is Rally Racing But I always been a Huge Fan, At That Moment I Decided The Festiva Was going to be the Coolest most Radical Rally Inspired Car I Could build Of Course all Under the Wife's Radar,As You All Must Know One Must Lear To Work Under a Extreme Budget When Married, So That's How Rallytiva 71 Was Bourne,I toke it was back to my shop ,I Washed off Years Of Dirt & Misstreatment,I bought the best compound & Waxes I could & I Buffed,waxed & Polished The Car Til It came Back to It's Origina Metallic Charcoal Gray Beauty, That same day I worked on both Front axles, I was Able to drive it about 12 Hours after I got It, & The more I drove It The more I wanted to hook it up, Of course to aquire the wife approval I had to Tell Her I would Use the car For the shop & to advertise the Business,Wich I had to do for about a Year & as I did I Bought a thing here in there Every Chance I got,After about a Year & a Ton Of complements from different People everywhere we drove & Customers that came to the shop,The Tiva Kind of Grew on Her, as I noticed I coudn't pass the Opportunity to tell her on how I could really make the car a unique ride,She finally agreed that I should do more to it, That's when I Bought my 16"x7.5" Konigs & Modified the supention a bit,I also bought the racing seats , a few months later I added the 1500 watts Stereo System & Power Windows & Finally a nice H&R Exhaust, I look Back Now, & The Only Thing I regret is not thinking about taking Pictures of the Whole Process ,I have a Few Pictures That Show a couple of different stages on the Tivas Makeover,I have to say It's been so much fun so Far & I'm No where near done for now I'll upload the Latest Pictures & Hopefully in the next day or two I'll be able to find & upload other pictures showing some of the process,I hope This wasn't too boring Enjoy The Pictures & Thanks!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Congratulations Allan !!!! I knew you would win. I was going to enter mine, but thought I would wait until after you won this month, then i might have a slim chance at a win next month! Ha ha!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

:wav::wav:CONGRATS!!!!!! Nice work!! Hope to see you on the street some day!!!
      DV8 1 :twisted:
      MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA
      2003 Protege5
      1983 Rx-7 Limited Edition
      1991 Festiva (soon to be a 121)
      1991 Chevy S10 pickup (R.I.P.)
      1990 Chevy S10 pickup Bagged on all 4 corners

Comment

Congrats. I look forward to being able to check your car out in person one of these days.
        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Makes me think of Ali G. I guess there's a bunch of people that like the look. Respec!
          Oscar

Comment

Congrats!!!! Don't spend all your prize money in one place.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

looking forward to seeing it in person next weekend - Congrats

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
              92 GL - parts car
              97 aspire - parts car
              87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
              http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
              Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Hi guys, Thanks for the opportunity, To my Voters, Thank You for your vote & support, I'm in the process of major body Mods right now, next time Rallytiva enters i hope You can enjoy it as much as I do, Thanks again, Those Going to St. Louis Meet See ya Next Saturday!!!!
                1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
                1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
                1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
                1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
                Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
                FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Comment

Congratulations!
                  Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                  - Unknown
                  I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                  - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                  - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Congrats!! I love the wheels and the front look with the 3 driving lights, early grill and "eyebrows" on the headlights. The graphics look like their very well done. I bet everyone wants to race when they pull up at a stoplight? All you need now is a B6T swap so you have the rally power to back up the rally look!

Might I suggest a slightly lower stance, fender flares with mudflaps and a few round Hella lights above the bumper or on a push bar to complete the Rally look?
                    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Congrats
                      Lifes to short to sweet the small stuff. Enjoy everyday like it was the last.:p

Comment

Love those wheels. Well done, keep it going.
                        My Festiva: 92 1.3L, 5 speed, No options (yet), and 173,000 mi on original engine.

Comment

congrats
                          1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
                          1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
                          1983 Chevy Elcamino
                          1993 Ford Festiva GL
                          2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
                          some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

:wav:Congrats to RallyTiva!!!!
                            I see this car all the time on the road and it looks great! Totally deserving of FOTM!
                            I know you have some pretty cool things lined up and i cant wait to see the updated pictures!

Comment

ummmmmmmmmm

when we gonna have an ugly car contest?????:laughing8:

I wanna win something

Joe

:laughing8:
                              Go Ahead and Laugh .....Mines faster,more fuel efficient, ...AND PAID FOR!!!!!

:sign3:

Comment

Working...
                              X