X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mech....

My festiva broke down can you tell me whats wrong with it?? :lol:

I just wanted to make sure you had something to read in your forum :lol:
    Last edited by Damkid; 07-31-2009, 07:08 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    My festiva broke down can you tell me whats wrong with it??
    If exhaust-related, probably the muffler bearings need repacked/replaced. Another regular problem area is the main fuse for the air cleaner housing subunit modulator.
    Last edited by TominMO; 07-31-2009, 08:38 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sounds like you need a new one of these.

www.ebay.com
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Just send me all of your Festivas and i will diagnose them for free

expect return of your Festy sometime early 3001

(insert EVIL laugh here)
        Last edited by mechanicaldj; 08-01-2009, 07:55 AM. Reason: had to insert evil laugh there

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by FestivaFan View Post
          Sounds like you need a new one of these.

www.ebay.com
          It has been scientifically proven* that installing two Turbonators in-line will double your car's HP, so that a 1.3 L four-cylinder would then have the power of a 2.6 L V-8. I am considering installing four to get the power of a V-12. I'll let you know how it goes.

* It must be true, it was on the Internet--which Al Gore invented.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Personally, I'm just going to get me a set of "lightning" floor mats, and see what that does for my HP first.:tongue3:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              It has been scientifically proven* that installing two Turbonators in-line will double your car's HP, so that a 1.3 L four-cylinder would then have the power of a 2.6 L V-8. I am considering installing four to get the power of a V-12. I'll let you know how it goes.

* It must be true, it was on the Internet--which Al Gore invented.
              Al Gore invented the Turbonator too.
              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Try strapping a duck call to your blow off valve and see what happends!
                Last edited by Biglay5150; 08-01-2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by biglay5150 View Post
                  try strapping a duck call to your blow off valve and see what happends!
                  rofl!!!

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Tobacco dust in the intake manifold? According to Health Canada it is bad for oxygen intake and can lead to long term problems.
                    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
                    X