110mph issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 110mph issues

Anyone have a pic of what works for the 110mph speedo. All the little screws dont line up right on mine.

Pic's up in a sec.
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

110mph

Whitefaced USDM 85mph

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Only 2 screws are used on the 110mph for the tach. Its got a much larger circuit board. The old 85 uses 3 in a line.

Comment

Well I cant just swap the tach damn.

Comment

What the euro does for a tach signal

The board I have to make work.

The pink are where the euro tach signal & ground come through on the USDM J38R board.

Comment

Its definetly different than the 110 board that came on mine.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Grrr thats what I was thinking. Anyone have a pic of what theirs looks like.

Comment

I checked my spare 110, its different than your too! Why not just put the speedo and face in your 85 mph unit.
                Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

Yeah.. mine is different as well.. sucks to be the guinea pig. What year is everyones 110mph cluster?
                  Mine is a 98.

Comment

"IF" :crybaby: you guys could remove yours & take a pic we could compile them into posibly a sticky. Oh well drill & solder here I come. :protest:

Comment

I have the 98 board in front of me now.. want me to post a pic?

Comment

sure cause my idea doesn't let the car start. I think I swaped the tach signal with ground.

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1
                          sure cause my idea doesn't let the car start. I think I swaped the tach signal with ground.
                          Just put the speedo unit and faceplate from the 110 into the 85 MPH unit.
                          Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

Then I wont know how fast I'm going. Its graded differently. Anyways it works fine I just have to figure out the TACH

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1
                              Then I wont know how fast I'm going. Its graded differently. Anyways it works fine I just have to figure out the TACH
                              Why wouldn't it work? If you use the speedo drive part (the thing the needle is attached to and the faceplate. Put both those parts into your old unit it will be a 110 and read correct.
                              Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X