X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOTM Winner for November

And the winner is.....

TominMo's car Larry

Then Eurotiva swapped in a second generation b6 with a rear mounted Turbo for Tom.

111 hp 127 ft/lbs. @ the wheels.

Then Tom decided to take the rear turbo off the car and build it all motor. He started with a small AGM battery upgrade.

He then installed a Dickmeyer Automotive Ported cylinder head and custom camshaft.

Tom had to remove some material around the valve reliefs of the pistons for clearance of the big valve head.

Then he cleaned up the wiring and installed a Dickmeyer header.

Then Tom installed a wideband O2 meter

This setup made almost 98hp and 108ft.lbs of TQ

Tom then put his own custom designed suspension on the car.

and 14x6 American Racing Estrella wheels with both Festiva and Aspire bolt patterns; and Capri front brake swap..

Congratulations Tom! This car is definitely a piece of Festiva history!
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-28-2015, 09:37 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Congratulations tom!

Comment

Thanks william. I'd say at least 80% of the credit goes to Greg for his work on the car, and Charlie for his suspension and tire advice. I'll take 20% for actually buying it and what I've done to it myself.

BTW, FYI I'm studying Russian now.....
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
      X