• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September FOTM Winner

Congratulations kojo!!!!!

Originally posted by kojo View Post
    Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring.

So far it's just been a "re-model", and I'm hoping to get the actual build rolling soon... But I feel fairly satisfied about saving this one from its future demise.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Congratulations kojo.!!

Comment

Congrats!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Very nice.
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Well done Kojo. I do admire all of those who have saved countless Festys from their early demise. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

Two very worthy entries. A close vote, as it should have been. Congrats Kojo.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks guys, and a big congrats to An Amish Woman, too. Happy to see such a close vote!
              Last edited by kojo; 09-08-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X