No announcement yet.

4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need those green shifter bushings but i need to pay you for my last order first!!!!!!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
      i need those green shifter bushings but i need to pay you for my last order first!!!!!!
      look for the self lubricating metal bushings.. they apparently last a lifetime and take off the ever annoying job of getting under and redoing them.. about 35$ from memory..
      Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
      Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
      Highway - 7.32L/100km
      City - yet to be determined.

Comment

automatic engine cradle. the top one in this pic is the kia from 4G. for comparison, the bottom one is the ford cradle for the 5 spd. AUTOMATIC KIA CRADLE is MDX11 39 800. $28.55. bought 9/2013.

Comment

I so need help with the part numbers. Every time I try to look something up on 4 green I don't find what I need. OR I do and don't even know it.
          Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

I look up the part numbers on the Russian website first.
            Then I go to Four Green for the price.
            The Phillipine website account is closed.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 10-22-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

all 5 pcs. of the windshield mouldings were available as of 10/2012. painted aluminum with bonded rubber. you'll need about 20 clips to do the whole surround. upper RH - MDA02 50 601 - $6.79 upper LH - MDA02 50 605 - $10.36 lower pc. - MDA02 50 604 - $13.57 side RH - MDA02 50 602 - $7.50 side LH - MDA02 50 603 - $7.50. clips - KKY01 50 609A - .45.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                Does anyone know what the Pride deco tape part numbers look like?
                Search by part description "DECO".
                They range in price from $4.72 to $28.00

Here are the part numbers for the upper and lower rad hoses.

I still have a few parts left from the shifter kits. I wonder if I missed anyone?
                Shifter stabiliser bushings, shifter bushings, upper ball seal + some sway bar to control arm bushings.
                BK, I'd like to purchase the shifter bushing/5speeds if you have any remaining. Thanks. Mark
                92 GL, 98k
                77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

pride YOUNG and BETA hatch decals but no pride MIDDLE AGE or pride OLD decals. YOUNG - KK302 51 721. BETA KK136 51 725. both $3.67.

Comment

So where to we get drawings with part numbers. FourGreen's parts finder doesn't find much of what I want, and I don't read Russian.

I recently emailed FourGreen asking for PDFs and this was their response:

We are using web based Kia WPC by Kia motors so it is not easy to sending you all the PDF drawings.
                    If you give us the VIN numbers for the vehicles with part description, we can help you to find OEM part numbers.
                    Thanks,
                    Jane Kang
                    FourGreen Auto Parts
                    Office in Korea : +82-2-2212-9484
                    Fax in Korea : +82-2-2212-9584
                    88L black, dailydriver
                    88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
                    4 88/89 disassembled
                    91L green
                    91GL aqua pwrsteer
                    92GL red a/c reardmg
                    3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
                    1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

F3BZ,

So is this 0.5mm-larger-diameter fewer-turns spring the answer to trailer hauling on stock Festivas?
                      88L black, dailydriver
                      88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
                      4 88/89 disassembled
                      91L green
                      91GL aqua pwrsteer
                      92GL red a/c reardmg
                      3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
                      1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

this was a big disappointment. 4G showed that they had the 3 pieces of ducting for rear seat heat outlets. unfortunately, after I paid and after the box was shipped they emailed me to say they were refunding me because the LH and RH ducts were no longer in stock. these are the 2 long arms that hug the floorpan hump and dump out through a hole in the carpet under the front seats as shown in this diagram.

this system is on my JDM car and this is what it looks like in real life.

here is the piece from 4G that attaches to the bottom of the heater housing. you could feasibly run some flex tubing off this and run it under the seats. i'm just not sure yet whether it can be attached to the US housing. might require cutting into the bottom of the housing to allow air to feed this splitter. KD001 61 271B. $2.95.

Comment

I always wondered what those large rectangular holes were for. Thanks. I was going to post that as being a rare option at one time. The missing tubes look like they hang off the shifter studs.
                          Last edited by bravekozak; 10-27-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

this is the hatch weatherstrip. MDA0162761. $16.29. and this battery tray liner is pretty cheap at $2.62. i just bought it out of curiosity but i still don't get it. a plastic tray to line your plastic battery tray? both bought in oct. '13.

Comment

fuel filler pipe for the 3 door. part# is obvious in the pic. $18.29. still available end of 2013. has the flapper for unleaded nozzle. gasket for under the flange is no longer available.

Comment

Gray dash caps.

Console bracket.

Comment

Working...
                                X