Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to vote for your favorite August entry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to vote for your favorite August entry...

Entries for August 2013

RhodeStiva
    redspire
    Kbaker2012
    crazyrog17
    Powerstiva
    WTFestiva

Here are their stories and pics....

RhodeStiva
    30.00%
    redspire
    15.00%
    Kbaker2012
    0.00%
    crazyrog17
    10.00%
    Powerstiva
    5.00%
    WTFestiva
    40.00%
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Wow there's six of us going for it, I don't remember the last time there was this many competitors!! Good luck to everybody!!!
    91' Festiva GL Auto EFI--- BP swapped, G-Series swap in the works.
    Adjustable VW MK2 front suspension and Aspire disc brakes
    Aspire rear axle and drum swapped with adjustable KYB rear suspension

LOOKING FOR RUST FREE SHELL IN CALIFORNIA

Comment

very tight race between Rhodestiva and WTFestiva.....we will see tomorrow who gets the win....good luck!
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

come on people only 19 voters?
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Well....by only 2 votes ,the winner is

WTFestiva

congradulations...
          banana time
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Time for a new round.
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!

Comment

congrats wtfestiva!

Comment

WTF FTW! Congrats Team Williams!
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

WTF! Congrats! I voted for you because of the great things you are doing to the racecar. Rhodestiva's would have been my choice otherwise, his is very nice too.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

i voted for rhodestvia but it was between both of you & very tough vote for me. the other cars were great also!

Comment

congrats wtf .. i was in picknpull yesterday pulling a complete ac system off a festy . and a guy walked by several times than stopped and said you know the Williams brothers rally one of theses i said yep sure did. lol its crazy every body you talk to know some body with a festy.

Comment

LOL thats awesome, that was probably James if it was the PnP. I asked him to look at the Mx3 there for the pedal assembly (for putting the hydro g25mr in).

Thanks for the votes guys! Made my week after the problems in Minnesota and Iowa... When I saw the others I counted us out because there Festys are Crazy clean in comparison.

Car #789
                        Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                        1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                        1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                        http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Originally posted by WTFestiva View Post
                          Thanks for the votes guys! Made my week after the problems in Minnesota and Iowa... When I saw the others I counted us out because there Festys are Crazy clean in comparison.
                          Yeah, it's not always about crazy clean tho, sometimes it's about showing Festy awesomeness. Advancedynamix got the vote not only for Tweak being clean, but how he uses it on the track. Now I'm thinking about custom gauges and a racing dash, like in your car.

BTW when is the next 100-acre race in Salem?
                          Last edited by TominMO; 09-03-2013, 09:54 PM.
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

That race is always the last full weekend in Feb. If you'd like a place to stay I could use some people who know festivas as crew to help. There's another race at the end of October that's actually a little closer to you Tom. It'll be in Perryville, MO off south 55 from StL. I'll make a thread about it soon for anyone who would like to watch and/or help out.

Speaking of the dash though, right now it's a little bit of a pain. Trying to get the aftermarket guages to work... currently I have no temp guage, speedo, odometer, or fuel gauge.

Car #789
                            Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                            1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                            1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                            http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Originally posted by WTFestiva View Post
                              1. That race is always the last full weekend in Feb. If you'd like a place to stay I could use some people who know festivas as crew to help.
                              2. There's another race at the end of October that's actually a little closer to you Tom. It'll be in Perryville, MO off south 55 from StL. I'll make a thread about it soon for anyone who would like to watch and/or help out.
                              3. Speaking of the dash though, right now it's a little bit of a pain. Trying to get the aftermarket guages to work... currently I have no temp guage, speedo, odometer, or fuel gauge.
                              1&2. Great to know, definitely interested!
                              3. So what, the unknown makes life more exciting; plus it looks cool!
                              Last edited by TominMO; 09-04-2013, 06:48 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                              X