rest stop to or from madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rest stop to or from madness

I am in Travelers Rest, sc (29690) and anyone wanting to camp out in the front yard (plenty of room and private) on the way to or from madness is welcome to do so. I'm about 4 hours from raliegh. easy to get in and out if you are pulling a car or trailor.

I also have a small camper for use if needed. just let me know and I'll hook it up to the power and sewer. bring your on bedding if you want to. I do have it but it was washed a few months back and put away so its gonna be musty, albeit clean. also - bring some OFF, lol. got a shooting range in the back yard if you want to practice your skills.

also I have a lot of festy and aspire stuff to sell if you want to take a look while you are here. easy access - no digging needed. see the for sale forum for link to pics.

pm me if you want to rsvp so I'll know what day and can get ready. we'll do some burgers, dogs, chili, or something. we'll set around the firepit and swap lies.

adult activities are ok, in moderation of course.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Adult activities? Lol
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Very nice invite, I'd like to thank you for the offer. Well.. I won't be coming that way, but it sounds like a good time!
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
        Adult activities? Lol
        X2?!?! :evil4:

But being in SC I can garentee I won't be needing the rest stop lol but thanks for putting the offer up to everyone
        Last edited by Damkid; 08-26-2013, 05:36 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Pretty cool, although a little out of the way for me
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
            Pretty cool, although a little out of the way for me
            x2
            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
            X