No announcement yet.

washer nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put that 1/16" thick silicone gasket that I bought on eBay on my nozzle. That should stop any water from gettiing underneath the nozzle. It looks much better now. I had to re-aim the cannons. Fire in the hole! I think I am going to buy shares in a windshield washer fluid supply company. It's like Niagara Falls every tine you pull on the stalk.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 08-10-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Just ordered one.

Can't wait to be actually able to wash my windshield for once.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Don't forget to put that 1/16" thick silicone gasket under the nozzle.
        It's a great upgrade. I smile everytime it gushes. Old faithful.

$14 on the bay
        Last edited by bravekozak; 05-09-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          I put that 1/16" thick silicone gasket that I bought on eBay on my nozzle. That should stop any water from gettiing underneath the nozzle. It looks much better now. I had to re-aim the cannons. Fire in the hole! I think I am going to buy shares in a windshield washer fluid supply company. It's like Niagara Falls every tine you pull on the stalk.
          Fire depts should look at putting them on their trucks (facing outward).
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I have already run out of windshield washer fluid once. I thought it had broken until I realized there was no more juice! You have to learn not to hold the switch too long, unless you have shares in Rain-X.

Comment

Working...
            X