OEM replacement carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM replacement carpet

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows who still makes moulded floor carpets for the festivas, preferably in australia. im refrurbishing my whole interior and changing the coulour to match the dash

Festivamotorsport listed them on their inventory (at least until recently). There were 3 choices of colour as I recall; gray or tan.

Comment

tried that, none left

Comment

I often wondered about this also. Im wondering if it has to be molded or not. Im thinking of doing a 3 tone paint job and want to redo my interior as well. The shape of the floor is not extreme so you may be able to get away with laying some automobile carpet. Antoher thing you could do is have your carpet power washed or steam cleaned?/?

here is the 3rd and most expansive method....

scroll down and you will see a whole array of color choices.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

under $200 shipped isnt bad
          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

120,000 colors ? nice..
            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

ebay!
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

are 2 door and 4 door carpets the same?

Comment

are 2 door and 4 door carpets the same?

Comment

I think someone on here once described using regular carpet to form to his Festiva and it turned out pretty well.

You'd probably want a type of carpet that was more suited to forming than some other carpet type. I have no idea how this would work though.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Theres also some on rockauto ,I dont know about them though.

Comment

I like the way these Brasilian carpets turned out. But I am still searching to find out who in Japan made the Festiva carpets.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 03-13-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

This is the place I bought mine. Search on the internet for a coupon code and it's even cheaper.
                          1988-1993 Ford Festiva carpet Heat and Pressure Molded to the original floor pan, made with Top Quality auto carpet materials. Carpet fits Ford Festiva 2 Door Kit just like OEM when installed.
                          Jerry
                          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Originally posted by Team Lightning View Post
                            This is the place I bought mine. Search on the internet for a coupon code and it's even cheaper.
                            http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCa...=8&ModelId=617
                            Do you have any pics of your carpet installed? Was it a good fit? What color did you go with?
                            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                            Random Festiva Parts
                            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I just Googled Festiva Carpet and got a bunch of hits.
                              I’m also in the market for carpets, but I know nothing of these vendors.
                              Maybe we can set up a page on this website to capture these pages and details.

http://www.stockinteriors.com/items....Festiva_Carpet Ford Festiva Molded Carpet 9160 '88-'93 2 Door Kit Molded Carpet $149.95
                              Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

Fits Ford Festiva AutoCustomCarpets Automotive Replacement Carpets are crafted from heavy duty materials designed to protect your vehicle flooring from extensive...Priced from:$202.11

11992 Ford Festiva Carpet Kit - AutoCustomCarpets - Sandalwood, Carpeted, Direct fit
                              Part Number: 3593-92-CU-871
                              Manufacturer number: 3593-92-CU-871988-1993 Ford Festiva Carpet Kit 2 Door Kit Price:US $164.95
                              http://qualitycarinterior.com/view-b...va-carpet.html $225.65

1988 to 1993 Ford Festiva Carpet Replacement Kit, 2 Door Kit (875-Ruby Cut Pile) $174.95

92 Ford Festiva Carpet Kit •Brand: AutoCustomCarpets Finish: Sandalwood Quantitysold: Kit Price :$160.35
                              Free Shipping - Auto Custom Carpet Custom-Fit Carpet Kits with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Carpet and Vinyl Floor Kits at Summit Racing.

From $49.95
                              RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Cutpile - 100% first quality Dupont yarn ACC Part # 359389CUTPILE
                              1PC PASSENGER AREA WITH BACK PANEL; 2 DOOR CARPET
                              Choose Color: OE Color - Red (815) ($136.99) *OE Color - Sandalwood (871) ($136.99) *
                              ACC Part # 359389CUTPILEMB More Info With Mass Back for additional moldability, sound deadening, and insulation 1PC PASSENGER AREA WITH BACK PANEL; 2 DOOR CARPET
                              Choose Color: OE Color - Red (815) ($191.79) *OE Color - Sandalwood (871) ($191.79) *
                              Essex - Super Plush, 100% Nylon Carpet ACC Part # 359389ESSEX More Info
                              Choose Color: Optional Color - Beige (1035A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Black (1001A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Caramel (1054A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Charcoal (1097A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Cream (1004A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Gray (1066A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Lapis Blue (1017A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Maroon (1045A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Medium Gray (1068A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Midnight Blue (1044A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Red (1016A) ($205.79) *Optional Color - Silver (1053A) ($205.79) *
                              ACC Part # 359389ESSEXMB More Info Essex Carpet with Mass Back for additional moldability, sound deadening, and insulation
                              Choose Color: Optional Color - Beige (1035A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Black (1001A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Caramel (1054A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Charcoal (1097A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Cream (1004A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Gray (1066A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Lapis Blue (1017A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Maroon (1045A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Medium Gray (1068A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Midnight Blue (1044A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Red (1016A) ($285.79) *Optional Color - Silver (1053A) ($285.79) *
                              Last edited by XFSE71; 03-13-2013, 07:18 PM.
                              '88 LX (VIN#30) one of the first Built 12/86
                              '88 L (VIN#55753) Built 12/87
                              '93 GL one of the last Built 5/19/93

Comment

Working...
                              X