X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Dan, Yes, we could engrave this logo, but you would need to send it to
    us in a pdf or eps file format and there will be a $50 set up charge, as
    well as a $33.50 charge for the Knob. If you want the word "Festiva" in a
    simple block font, the set up charge is $11.00 and again, the charge for the
    knob is $33.50 (as long as you do not want a shift pattern on the knob). Let
    me know if you have any questions. Kind regards,
    Tracey Mikesh
    36 Alder St., Medway, MA 02053
    T: 508-533-2741 F: 508-533-2968
    www.epcomfg.com

I asked her some more questions. What would you guys prefer?
    I do not want a simple block font.
    I just want the Festiva logo with no shift pattern, that way it would be good for four and five speed Festivas. The alternative would be, shift pattern on top + small Festiva logos on both sides.
    Do you guys want a solid or outline font?
    What color? Black on white? White on black? Red on black? Other color combo?
    Red on Camoflage?
    I will ask if the $50 setup applies to a run of different color combos.
    Does any member have an eps or pdf of the Festiva logo?
    They didn't like my ai file.

Hi, Dan, We are unsure of the process of saving an Illustrator file to a pdf
    or eps file- you would need to convert the file on your end prior to sending
    it to us. Yes, the $50 set up is a one time fee per order- in other words,
    if you ordered 10 knobs the set up is $50. But if you were to call in
    another order next month, we would need to charge the set up fee again,
    because it is a custom logo. If you ordered at least 25 of the same knob
    (Festiva on top with no shift pattern) the price per knob would be $16.36.
    The price for the knob with a shift pattern on top and the Festiva logo on
    both sides is $50.00 (an order of 25 qualifies for a price of $22.14 per
    knob). Thanks for your interest in our knobs. Kind Regards,
    Tracey Mikesh

What do you guys think? $16.36 + shipping for just the medium sized Festiva logo on top? Do I have 25 lowest price shift knob friends? I guess the $2 setup is extra.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 12-03-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2xclutchin View Post
      At least it's a thread he originally started. Instead of someone digging up a 3 year old FS ad asking if it's available or not.
      Ha! Ha! Been there. Done that. Probably more than once..... :blackeye:
      88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
      88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
      91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
      93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Tracey,
        Would you be able to make any color combination that they might ask for?
        Or, would all of the knobs have to be exactly the same color?
        Dan

Hi, Dan, They can be different color combinations. Tracey

---------------------------------------------

Adobe Illustrator file:

can be opened with Adobe Reader.

Again, does any member have an eps or pdf of the Festiva logo?
        Last edited by bravekozak; 12-03-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

After looking at the camouflage ball with the red shift pattern, I am leaning toward solid red festiva logo on a solid black ball, M10 X 1.25 thread, 2" diameter ball.
          Last edited by bravekozak; 12-03-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Group buy time. Who wants a Festiva logo shift knob? Sign up and tell me what color you want.
            Shipping wil be at cost from Lewiston, NY.

If you wish to order an Osama Bin Hidin shift knob, you must do so on your own.

I need 25 names.
            Please add your fordfestiva name to the list:
            Last edited by bravekozak; 12-03-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I need to see a rendering first.
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

Hi, Dan, yes, I was able to open the file. Let me know how you would like to
                proceed once you hear back from your members. Kind regards,
                Tracey Mikesh
                36 Alder St., Medway, MA 02053
                T: 508-533-2741 F: 508-533-2968
                www.epcomfg.com

---------------------------------
                I'll let everyone know once they render it.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 12-04-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I would like a White knob with Red Festiva logo if that is possible. Unless I read wrong, in which case White with black would be fine!
                  Mike Holmgren
                  Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                  1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
                  "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Put me down for a solid black with red festiva logo.

Comment

Hi, Dan, The only way for us to make a rendering is to make an actual knob.
                      Our designers recommend that you engrave and inlay this logo, as this would
                      provide a completely smooth surface and therefore, would feel better in the
                      hand. We can accommodate different color knobs and different color inlays on
                      an order of 25 knobs. The cost to engrave and inlay a knob for everyone to
                      take a look at would be $103 ($44.50 for the knob + $50 set up charge +
                      $8.50 shipping and handling). Then if you put in an order of 25, each knob
                      would be $27.36 + $8.50 for shipping/handling (but keep in mind that the
                      $50.00 set up fee would apply again). If you elected to go with just
                      engraving the logo, the price would be $92 ($33.50 for the knob, $50.00 set
                      up charge + $8.50 shipping/handling). Let me know if you have any questions.
                      Thanks,
                      Tracey Mikesh

Comment

bravekozak is this still in the works? im interested, i would buy one for sure

Comment

The project is still in the works. I want a smooth embedded (not engraved) finish 2" shift ball. My Hurst Nascar Anniversary shift ball is too large and not comfortable for high speed shifting. I have not received a response my my graphics designer on the west coast. I will resubmit the request I sent on the 21st of this month:

Hello Rory,

I have an easy job for you. I need a shift knob designed in eps format.
                          Here is the link to the shift knob website:
                          http://www.epcoshiftknobs.com/index.html

I need a 2" round solid black knob with a bright red "Festiva" logo on it.

I have attached the adobe illustrator file for you.
                          I only want the word Festiva. Please delete the word casual and size the word Festiva so that it fits nicely in the middle of the shift knob, so that it is almost entirely visible from the neutral position.

I want the ability to have both the ball and the word Festiva in different colours, so please create it in two layers for ease of formatting.
                          Can you place the logo on the sphere so that it would have the actual look of what the finished shift knob would look like?

Initially, I would like the word "Festiva" to be in bright red.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if the Festiva logo should have a gold or silver outline just like on my key fob?
                          That is so there would be separation between the logo and the background.
                          Last edited by bravekozak; 12-27-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I have submitted an order today to make one white knob with a black inlay.
                            festiva_logo.pdf

2" diameter ball, no shift pattern, M10 X 1.25 thread.

2X, Gregorian, drumnerd are you still wanting a knob?
                            The set up fee is $50 per order. The more knobs ordered the more the setup fee is spread out.
                            I am going to order a black knob with a white logo too.
                            Last edited by bravekozak; 04-13-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I am still interested. Would it be possible to get a red knob with the Festiva inlayed in a gold color? If not then I'll just take my original idea of black with red inlay.

Comment

I will ask if they do fake gold anodized aluminum. Unless you want to supply some real gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X