pictures of my old festiva!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of my old festiva!!!

I sold my festiva a year ago. I built it myself, raced the hell out of it and sold it for 3k. I found some old pics thought i would throw um up.

Thank you..
    88,festiva

lovely I don't understand how your turbo is running. can you fill me in?
    :protest:1990 Ford Festiva

Comment

Nice!
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Otakuphill View Post
        lovely I don't understand how your turbo is running. can you fill me in?
        In line AFM. Not the best way, but when you have a turbo that big it doesnt matter if it is before or after the inlet, the barn door is pegged out fairly quickly! basically he has a WOT tune, when he give it gas (enough to open the afm fully) it will just go to a default that is tuned by a wide band o2 reading AFR.

Awesome set up man.
        Ian Carr
        88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
        99' S70 T5M- faster DD
        86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

man i loved that car i wish i would have had the money to pick it up. where you running a stock tubular manifold and then take a pipe up to the turbo? or was it a completly fabricated manifold? any more pics of the build up? did you have a phantom grip? did you ever dyno it?

Comment

I'd like more information on how this turbo system works... Did you have to do any changes to the fuel system on the bp?
            90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Do I sense some sellers remorse ? I remember your car. Nice !
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Aren't you still the 1/4 mile festiva king with that one? Building a new one yet?
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                X