• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdealSociety View Post
    not to mention this new fandangled v6 crowd
    Crowd? what crowd? I'm not that fat :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
      What's "up to date" mean? Cars that are still driving or cars that have shown proof in the past with slips that are gone? I know alot of the fast cars have been sold and removed from the street. It's almost like we need two list... Lol past and present. But that's too much stuff to keep track of. Also members haven't been on the site in forever but those were the fastest cars.
      I know what you mean. At the same time just because you die doesn't mean you get removed from the rock and roll hall of fame.

-Scott
      Aqua 93 L
      Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
      White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Originally posted by leapin View Post
        I know what you mean. At the same time just because you die doesn't mean you get removed from the rock and roll hall of fame.
        That may just be what it takes for the hall of fame to induct Rush. Come on! They are RUSH!!! hmmm...guess I'm getting carried away (and waaay off topic)...stupid...rock n roll...hall of fame......bleh!

Comment

top 10 now? i guess ill have to get some slicks to make sure i stay on the list...
          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

I understand what the guys are saying. Are people going to be removed because their times are old or just when someone gots faster?
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I have been debating on that one, because if the list is based on "proven" track times then some of the names should be removed, but in the case of switch hit, I remember seeing the timeslip myself, so I am positive the time is true, but I can't find the pic anywhere

so unless there are arguments against a track time, then I'll just leave the list as-is

If a time gets beaten, the person in the #10 spot will get bumped off the list keeping it to only the top ten fastest festiva's no matter how old the time is or if the car gets destroyed after, the time should still remain since it was a festiva that had once set the time
              Last edited by Damkid; 04-08-2011, 09:16 AM.

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'd like to see a top 25 list. It feels good when you make it on there, and then get to watch your progress up the list.

I used to have the list memorized, and that is all I went for when I went to the track.

I need to get some slicks and step up a few more spots.

I agree that the older times should stay. They will never get faster, so just beat 'em.
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I could agree to a top 25 list if there were more people that raced there cars, as of right now, there's not exactly a lot of guys that regularly go to the track, I'm not saying nobody goes racing, I'm just not sure if it'd be worth making the list that long

Comment

top 15 then?

BTW, im going to the track in a few hours

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                      I could agree to a top 25 list if there were more people that raced there cars, as of right now, there's not exactly a lot of guys that regularly go to the track, I'm not saying nobody goes racing, I'm just not sure if it'd be worth making the list that long
                      Good point. I was thinking of something along a slightly different line. Of course, I'm not a moderator, but I'd be up to managing a second list. I would like to see the top 10 stay top 10, and a seperate list for N/A 4 cylinders and F/I B3's (although they would also be in the regular top 10 should they make it). But of course, we could easily get carried away if we were to have different lists...just something that's been in my head.

btw, I will be in the mix (drag strip) when Raltiva is done.
                      Last edited by thered56; 04-08-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

I put 170 passes on my car last year and 40k miles. You guys better get busy
                        -Greg
                        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                        Redneck Engineer
                        FOTY - '09
                        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Thered - that's not a bad idea but I think it could get confusing, let me give it some thought and go from there

Comment

Thought i would bump this thread to let everyone know i've made up a "Top 10 Boosted festiva" list and a "Top 10 N/A festiva" list and also made the "overall fastest festiva" list for any times under 16 seconds

let me know what you guys think

Comment

Since it is a closed thread Ill ask here, how the crap is a NOS shot fest in the N/A top? That in my opinon is Forced Induction
                              Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

Nitrous is not forced induction, forced induction is positive air pressure caused by a turbo or supercharger, nitrous is only a catalyst making gas burn hotter creating more power

So an N/A engine with nitrous is still an N/A engine

Comment

Working...
                                X